Refunds & Returns Policy
Refund and Returns Policy
1. In case you wish to cancel an order, simply contact Un Aime's Sales Team team on Sales@unaime.com.au. If the items have not been shipped, we will cancel the order and refund the full value. The refund will be in the same form as the payment. Any orders that are subject to custom making, any modifications, alterations or have been resized at the customer’s request, cannot be cancelled before shipping or refunded after purchase.
2. You can return products (except for those marked as exceptions) for a full refund if you return the item(s) to us within 7 days from the date of your delivery confirmation. The shipping charge will not be subject to refund.
3. Before proceeding with an request of return, the customer should contact Un Aime and quote the invoice number and the reason(s) for the return via email. An approval from Un Aime must be confirmed for an item to be returned, and a refund to be procesed.
4. Returned products must be in their original packaging, with instructions and all parts included including the original tags on the product, in a fully re-saleable condition without showing any signs of use for any amount of time. Items must not have been used or assembled or worn in any way. Un Aime reserves the right to refuse a refund on any item not deemed to be re-saleable or if any of the above terms have been breached.
5. The parcel and its contents are the customer’s responsibility until they are received at our office. We strongly recommend that customers use a registered postal service and retain proof of postage. Un Aime is not responsible for returned goods being lost or damaged in transit. Please ensure the product is well packaged (as per the original shipment from us) to avoid any damage during transport back to our warehouse, so that the product arrives at our office in a re-saleable condition. All returns are at the customers risk and responsibility. All expenses relating to a return are the customer’s responsibility.
6. For accepted returns, a refund will be processed within 5-10 business days to the original tender type used while paying for the order that is subject to the refund.
7. If the item was faulty or damaged on arrival, please contact our Customer Care team within 48 hours of receipt and we will get back to you with the correct course of action. The same applies in case an incorrect item is received.
8. Periodically, we will feature items that cannot be returned for a refund/exchange, unless faulty. These items will be marked as such in the description. All personalised items and items made to or ordered to measure cannot be returned for a refund/exchange.
9. The address for returns is:
434 Sussex Street
Haymarket NSW 2000, Australia